- Sending invoices and scope
Rothballer electronic Systems GmbH is processing invoices that are received by mail in paper form or electronically via email as a PDF attachment. Electronic transmission provides you as a supplier with a rapid, cost-effective option for sending invoices as well as faster invoice processing.
- Sending invoices by email
In order to participate in the process of electronic invoice transmission, compliance with the following criteria is required:
- Invoices must be sent exclusively to the following address:
- Please only send invoices or credit notes (no reminders, no delivery slips, no other written correspondence) to this address.
- Only invoices in “.pdf” file format will be processed.
- One PDF document must be generated for each invoice (including the corresponding annexes).
- One email may include multiple invoices, up to a maximum of 10 MB.
- Explanatory annexes (e.g. proof of performance) must not be sent in different emails or files: instead, they must be included in the PDF document of the relevant invoice.
- Any other attached file formats along with the content of the email itself are not taken into consideration and will not lead to further processing.
- We are not able to process encrypted documents.
- Please send each invoice only once to the address listed above, and do not send documents by mail that have already been delivered electronically.
By sending invoices, the supplier agrees to the above conditions as well as to electronic processing of the invoices and the legally prescribed storage of data.
- Sending invoices by mail
Invoices can be sent by mail to the address indicated in the order. When doing so, please refrain from sending invoices by mail that have already been delivered electronically.
- General information about invoices
Legal consequences (particularly resulting from the receipt of an invoice) only come into force if the process outlined here has been complied with and the complete invoice has been transmitted. An invoice is considered complete if the contents of the invoice match the specifications of the parties and the requirements of the relevant fiscal authorities. We are unable to process incomplete invoices or invoices that we receive in a manner deviating from this process.